- $29,088,985 City of Buffalo General Improvement Serial Bonds, 2015
- $236,975,000 ECIDA School Facility Refunding Revenue Bonds(Buffalo City School District), Series 2015A
- $46,655,000 Buffalo Municipal Water Finance Authority Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2015-A (PDF)
- $33,007,168 City of Buffalo ($25,639,769 General Improvement Serial Bonds and $7,367,399 Bond Anticipation Notes), 2014 (PDF)
- $17,819,168 City of Buffalo Bond Anticipation Notes, 2013 (PDF)
- $7,540,000 City of Buffalo Refunding Serial Bonds (Federally Taxable), 2013A (PDF)
- $62,540,000 ECIDA (City of Buffalo School District) School Facility Refunding Revenue Bonds, 2013A (PDF)
- $13,860,000 NYS M.B.B.A. Special Program (City of Buffalo) Refunding Revenue Bonds, 2012A (PDF)
- $31,745,000 City of Buffalo ($11,230,000 School Refunding Bonds, 2012D and $20,515,000 School Refunding Bonds, 2012E) (PDF)
- $39,865,000 City of Buffalo ($21,640,000 General Improvement Serial Bonds, 2012A Plus $5,000,000 School Serial Bonds, 2012B Plus $13,225,000 General Obligation Refunding Bonds, 2012C) (PDF)
- $209,540,000 EC.I.D.A School Facility Refunding Revenue Bonds (Buffalo City School District Project), 2012A (PDF)
- Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) from the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board: EMMA is a comprehensive, centralized on-line source for free access to documents, data and educational materials on municipal securities
- Smart Bond Investing - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA): A guide to help investors learn more about bonds, including bond basics, types of bonds, strategies and tips, and a glossary
- Office of Investor Education and Advocacy - Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC): The SEC provides a variety of services and tools to address the problems and questions you may face as an investor.
- Investment Policy (PDF)
- Post-issuance Compliance Policy (PDF)
- Municipal Disclosure Policy (PDF)
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor (IRMA) (PDF)
- Sign up for email updates
Notice & Disclaimer
- Under no circumstances shall the information on this website constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. Offers to purchase securities may be made only through a registered broker-dealer and through an official statement.
- The information contained on this website has been included for general informational purposes only and no person should make any investment decision in reliance upon the information contained herein.
- Bonds may not be sold, nor may an offer to buy be accepted, prior to the time an Official Statement is delivered in final form. A definitive Official Statement with respect to any bonds will be made available concurrently with their sale. A Preliminary Official Statement for any bonds may be obtained from the firms listed on the cover of the Preliminary Official Statement and on this website.
- Any Preliminary Official Statement relating to bonds included on the Upcoming Transactions page is provided only as a matter of convenience.
- For investment advice on bonds, please contact your investment advisor.
- No statement found on this website is incorporated by reference in any Official Statement for the bonds and no statement on this website is part of any Official Statement.